AZ. and CA. here I come

Brent

another nobody
I can't wait, I'm loading up the junk and heading out, 2 days in table mesa area north of phoenix, 2 days in florence jct area, then 3 days in Jhonson Valley :D Predator, Terminator, Axle Alley, Upper Ajax, Wrecking Ball, Jackhammer, Sledgehammer, are the trails on the list. and I'm leaving the wife and kids home :p
115.gif
:p

Parker

You shall burn in HELL!! I can't believe you didn't even invite me? :confused: :D :D

Have fun man and take LOTS of pics.

Brent

another nobody
Originally posted by Greg
Holy HELL! When you decide to test out your newly re-engineered rig, you go ALL OUT! :eek:

Who else is going with you?
Richard Gauthier, Andy Fecko, farmer matt, Mill Thornton, Sean Lane, and a few others mostly off the NAXJA board, Verne Simons a writer for JP magazine will also be going for the whole week.

Parker, you'll be ready to leave tomarrow am? looks like a guy dropped out at the last min.

Andy

aka. Hollywood
I got $10 bucks that Brent takes out one side. It's the least I could do for my spotter. After all he may become swamper lunch in Cedar city, after the "push my Ford" statement he decided to add to my tag line.THANKS BRENT!!!

But I can't complain, he is the best spotter and I wouldn't have done as well as I have with out him. So if you happen to meet him some where give him a kick in the ass for me.

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Originally posted by Greg
Holy HELL! When you decide to test out your newly re-engineered rig, you go ALL OUT! :eek:

Who else is going with you?

Don't let him fool you, it's a trailer queen just like Jim Coles Jeep. It gets washed and WAXED all the time. It's a pretty boy Jeep!!

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
well you have to have a trailer, to get scrap back to the shop :D
How do you plan to keep the heep together for that long? LIL moab cost $$$$ with one dana front joint. the 60's arent in, so... He will gas it and break it. Wanna build a toy when you get back? You may have a few parts left afterwards :D Is that body roll proof? HAVE FUN...... I'm Jealous