Where to get CO2 tank filled

Fade2Black

Drinking bone
Hey, everybody,

Ran a few searches, couldn't find anything. I have a 20lb CO2 tank that needs to be filled. Called every place I could think of in Ogden, from dive shops to welding shops, no dice. One place would sell me a steel tank and fill it in exchange for my tank and some cash, but no way I'm giving up my aluminum tank.

Where in Utah (or Idaho) can I get this tank filled?

Much thanks!

notajeep

Just me
The only luck I have had with mine is Jake at Airgas in SLC or most paint ball places will fill it.... But that is $$$$$$ because they want to chagre by the oz.
But what I finally did was got a tank from coke and exchange it when it's empty and I keep my nice alluminuilunimlun one at home.

Coco

Just a suggestion, but maybe a Paintball place? I highly doubt it, but it is worth a shot. Or maybe Humphries in AF? Just suggestions

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Bevco for sure. My 10lb tank runs about $13 to fill and they always have done it while I wait. I tried Airgas and they wanted $25 for the same fill...I promtly left and went back to Bevco.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
But what I finally did was got a tank from coke and exchange it when it's empty and I keep my nice alluminuilunimlun one at home.

so your "nice" tank is just a decoration?

would the coke plant fill privately owned CO2 tanks? that'd be nice considering I work about 2 minutes away from their huge facility in Draper...