White Wash Sand Dunes, Moab

Meat_

Banned
I remember a time when only a handful of people knew about it... :( :cody:

You should have lobbied to keep it off the topo maps then :p

I remember when there were only a handful of people going anywhere outside of town.... those days are gone :(

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
You should have lobbied to keep it off the topo maps then :p

I remember when there were only a handful of people going anywhere outside of town.... those days are gone :(

It used to be nice to go out on a huge weekend and only see one or two other people there. Not that I'm saying nobody should be out there, just that times have changed.

Meat_

Banned
It used to be nice to go out on a huge weekend and only see one or two other people there. Not that I'm saying nobody should be out there, just that times have changed.

Yup, I've never actually been there.

It's the same story with the entire state.

There now only a couple more people know about it :)

Coco

White Wash is a blast! Especially after it has flooded!!! and you got all the 'sand cliffs' to jump off of...Our last trip out there, we only saw 2 camps total, and that was the day we were leaving!:eek: not even rangers were out there. I could have taken the raptor that wasn't licensed!:rofl::ugh:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
White Wash is a blast! Especially after it has flooded!!! and you got all the 'sand cliffs' to jump off of...Our last trip out there, we only saw 2 camps total, and that was the day we were leaving!:eek: not even rangers were out there. I could have taken the raptor that wasn't licensed!:rofl::ugh:

The rangers do show up from time to time. The last few times I've been down there they were bustin people.

bigblackbronco

l_170cb2f548023aba724b149397c62957.jpg

i've never seen more than 5 camps.... quit whining and come by to B.S. next time... always good to meet new people

maybe you're crazier than the guys I ride with.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkNkRN2w6Rs

Last edited: