I WILL see Moab this summer!!

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
It seems that JamesK and I have brewed up a quick trip to Moab on July 13th and 14th. If you wanna come, do so. No Whining. Anyone who shows will run the risk of being mounted by my Jeep:D ;) Don't know what trails we are doing, don't really care, as long as it ain't Chicken Corners.

P.S. oh yeah, honey, you are invited to this one.;)

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Originally posted by Jeremy
It seems that JamesK and I have brewed up a quick trip to Moab on July 13th and 14th. If you wanna come, do so. No Whining. Anyone who shows will run the risk of being mounted by my Jeep:D ;) Don't know what trails we are doing, don't really care, as long as it ain't Chicken Corners.

P.S. oh yeah, honey, you are invited to this one.;)

Ah man your bringin the wife:D J/K

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by James K

I'm easy.
word has gotten out on that one. OKay, what trails have you not done? I have not done Kane creek, Rusty nail, upper hell, any of the proving grounds.. prolly a lot others.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Shawn
Where is Moab?

Mowab........Hmmmm, I vaguely remember the place.......salsa at a little Mexican joint, red rock, broken D44 shafts.....ohh..it's coming back........that place. It's on the way to Farmington, NM

James K

NO, I'm always like this
word has gotten out on that one. OKay, what trails have you not done? I have not done Kane creek, Rusty nail, upper hell, any of the proving grounds.. prolly a lot others.

Anything rated 3 and below I have not done.

Also have not done upper hell or upper PG.

Kane creek is ok done it once, but dumps you out about 3 miles farther the where prichet does.

Rusty nail is fun.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member

Rusty Nail.....That's one of my favorites.......Not too hard, but fun and you get to the cool stuff on Golden Spike

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Cliffhannger is a fun one too, nice and short, kinda like lower hell, which seems paved nowadays. I think I would like to try rusty nail..

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Cliffhannger is a fun one too, nice and short, kinda like lower hell, which seems paved nowadays. I think I would like to try rusty nail..

Cliffhanger is a blast. There is some stuff that will get your attention. Did it over Memorial weekend.

Rusty nail is doable.