Who's going to Farminton for UROC???

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
Caleb, I thought you were going to your grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. Its good to see you'll be able to make it.

I'll be there spotting once again for this thing:

StGeorge030.JPG

Caleb

Originally posted by Floppy Hat
Caleb, I thought you were going to your grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. Its good to see you'll be able to make it.

StGeorge030.JPG

I was going to be going to my grandparents thing but I just talked to Craig last night and they are pretty short on staff so I decided I would go...

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member

StGeorge030.JPG

Who's that spotter.......??? I heard he SUCKS!!!!

ace

Parts Collector
Why don't they rename it NMROC? I love the sport but I'm not driving cross country to watch one when half the event is on a day I have to work. Maybe the next one.:confused:

Will C.

Originally posted by fergusor
I will be there and I might need a spoter
Don't sweat it, just pick one up on the way or maybe when you get there.

Count me out. Looks like I'll be move'n 42480 lbs of refer from Kenosha, WI to Denver. And no Chromeski or whatever your name is this refer is a 52' refrigerated van that gets pulled behind a semi tractor.

Caleb

Originally posted by BlackSheep
I'll be there, judging again. Will be there for thursday's tech as well.

driving down on wednesday, coming home on sunday.

yep, I'll be there teching again too...see ya then...:D

Caleb

Originally posted by brian
.....I'll be there.....gonna be nice and HOT!!....:D

are ya gonna be spottin again or are you gonna be the backup...anyways say hi if ya see me, I'll do the same:p

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I'll be driving, if I can get the rig done in time... Only a week to go, and I still have a ton to do.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic

I saw that thing two days ago, and it's got a ton of work left in it before it's going anywhere. Good luck, guys.