Is there any truth to this?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by addifan
I heard there is a place to go wheelin' by the Bountiful "B" is this true? If so where exatly is this place?

where have you been for the last 35 years.

P

pokeyYJ

Yeah there is a place, nothing too difficult, just mud. I should know, it's practically in my backyard. You really can't get on top on the "B" from the bottom. You have to drive up Skyline Drive, and go down Old Ward Canyon Road. But once you get down Old Ward, you can play around.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
We used to head up over the B from underneath and just to the South. Head up over a shelf road on top, through some meadows, and then over the top to skyline drive. There is a big ass rock near the end that would give stock trucks a problem, but other than that, it's nothin major.

Cody

P

pokeyYJ

Originally posted by GroceryGetter
We used to head up over the B from underneath and just to the South. Head up over a shelf road on top, through some meadows, and then over the top to skyline drive. There is a big ass rock near the end that would give stock trucks a problem, but other than that, it's nothin major.

Cody

Yeah, you just described Old Ward Canyon Road

ace

Parts Collector
If you go up there now, it is all blocked off by big concrete dividers and the whole play area has been graded flat. The goat trail road is blocked off too. Has been since spring:(

spiderman

Amish dude
Yeah, nothing too tuff. But if you ahve a samurai, there are lots of trails that are for atv's that sammi's barely fit through. They are pretty fun. My dad wheeled up there, but that was a LONG time ago. He is 60, and he went up with his teenage buddies in their new willies wagon. but they closed it off so you have to go from the top. and you risk getting a ticket going up there now, because there are so many no trespassing signs, and restricted signs.