Top Gear Officially Coming To NBC!

Caleb

That's cool but there's no way it will be the same without the hosts. They make that show more so than the theme of the show.

rdneckride

it will be nice to have a good show like this where everyday broke people can watch them without surfing the net ect. I don't know much about the hosts but think Carolla would bring some needed humor to many of the subjects tackled.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
That's cool but there's no way it will be the same without the hosts. They make that show more so than the theme of the show.

SO TRUE. I hope the new show doesn't mean they're going to take the original off BBC America, it's way too good of a show to miss.

:edit: After looking at the clowns hosting the show, I'm not too optimistic. Tanner Foust does an okay job with Supercars Exposed. Adam Carolla? What connects him to cars? And the other guy, a home remodeler? I hope it goes well...

Last edited:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
It will tank mark my words.

There is no replacement for the original hosts of the show and I for one will continue acquiring the BBC versions and enjoying them immensely...well that is if they continue to make it. That show is in constant limbo when they go on hiatus.

This show could not be any more ANTI environmental and that is just not PC in this country anymore. If you read any of Clarkson's columns you would know that. This show is a fail from the go in the current US political climate...that and I hate Adam Corolla.

Last edited:

Meat_

Banned
What's happened to Top Gear anyway? BBC America hasn't had it on lately.....someone had said they heard Jeremy Clarkson was killed????

No

There will be a new episode June 22, not sure where it's airing... but I would assume the UK

DevinB

I like traffic lights
What's happened to Top Gear anyway? BBC America hasn't had it on lately.....someone had said they heard Jeremy Clarkson was killed????

It's on all the time. :confused: My DVR recorded two episodes last night. Reruns, yes, but they still get played.