Anyone for AF Canyon tonight? (8/18)

DevinB

I like traffic lights
There was talk in another thread about going tonight after 5:00. Would anyone be interested. I was kinda hoping Kurt could show us around. Whad'y'all think?
Devin

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
What trails are you looking at hitting up? I may be able to swing it... I have a customers cruiser that I need to get some work done on before the morning... I better boogie.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
I was thinking either Miller Hill or Eagle Mine trail. What time would be able to make it out of your shop? And what are you doing online if you should be wrenching? Lazy employees... wait, you're the employer. Nevermind. :D
Devin

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by DevinB
I was thinking either Miller Hill or Eagle Mine trail. What time would be able to make it out of your shop? And what are you doing online if you should be wrenching? Lazy employees... wait, you're the employer. Nevermind. :D
Devin

Hahaha... I have to swap a broken leaf spring on a 40 and weld some d-rings on a different 40... nothing too hard... but I am catching up on invoices/orders right now. Let me see what I can do....

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Sounds good. When/if you can make it, give me a call at 735-7353 and I can meet you whenever.
Devin

Last edited: