canage at little Moab??

troutbum

cubi-kill
I did not go, but my dad was out on sunday saw a mini truck that looked like it flopped pretty bad, no cage pretty much flattened? Anybody see it or know if anyone was hurt?

grinch

inner city redneck
Ya I saw the roll over..... nobody was hurt. The girl in the passanger seat was pritty shook up thoah.... There were over 10 rolls out there sunday...... I have a few pics but i cant seem to get them to work.... Ill keep trying.

shmoesmith

we rolled my friends pt cruiser on the main graded gravel road into little moab(before you turn off onto the rutted one) *loL* hit a corner on some of that good 'ol washboard and slid off the road and hit the piled up dirt on the sides of the road and fliped 2x...pt cruiser held up damn well to a 40 mph rollover! caused only $3,500 in damage :( got it back on all 4 tires with my hilift and my sammy :)

shmoesmith

naw, she was alright with it...it blew out all her windows, ripped off her door handles caved in the roof about 2 inches near the windshield and got some various other small dings, but over all, I have never seen a vehicle take a roll like that and come out lookin so good :) she wanted to get a 4x4 anyway, so she is now going to have insurance cover it, sell it and get an old yj or cj, which will insure alot lower than the pt cruiser, which is good since her insurance si going to go through the roof after the rollover.

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
I only tipped over a couple 3 times out there on sunday but i drove out of all of them but it was an awesome weekend out there.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
see that's what i was thinking, so i thought i'd clear it up.

thanks pal

wanna go sailing?;)

i like the idea of you behind with the whip. that would make me go faster!