Root canals suck

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Yea Root Canals are the WORST...sorry but happy your on drugs and have the happiness and time to share your love for painkillers hahaha. :p

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
so what's better, lortabs or percocets? I'm waiting for my presription of percs, but had some lortabs left over from my wisdom tooth a couple weeks ago. I'm not ambitious at all on lortabs, wish I was...

Meat_

Banned
I'm going to have to spend some quality time at the dentist soon.... :(

Lortab, Percocet and Percodan do nothing for my pain.... in fact they do nothing to me other than make everything taste a little purple.

The one time when I was on morphine, it didn't really do much either....

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I'm going to have to spend some quality time at the dentist soon.... :(

Lortab, Percocet and Percodan do nothing for my pain.... in fact they do nothing to me other than make everything taste a little purple.

The one time when I was on morphine, it didn't really do much either....

what the hell does Purple taste like meat?

DevinB

I like traffic lights
I thoroughly enjoyed my root canal when I was around 12, didn't take anything with it other than advil either. Abscessed tooth was pure hell, and the hydrocodone did absolutely NOTHING for it. Four advil did way more than prescription drugs.

jdub

Scrambler
I find it interesting that teeth smell a lot like burnt hair when being filed. I can't tell you if it smelt like a certain color, if I had to associate one green/brown would be it.