TeraFlex PLUS All Jeep Show!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Come to the annual TeraFlex PLUS All Jeep Show, which will be held at the Miller Motorsports Park's Off-Road Course! This promises to be the largest show to date, and there will be more activities than ever before:

RTI Ramp
Games & Activities for the kids
Trophies
Contests
Vendor Displays
Raffle benefiting the U4WDA
Off-Road course will be open to registered Jeeps

The show will be Saturday, June 6th. Miller Motorsports Park is located at 2901 N. Sheep Lane in Tooele. It's not hard to find, but I'll get a map to make it even easier.

Everyone will need a ticket for admission to the park. Spectator admission is free, Show entrants are $10, which includes an event T-shirt and entry to the Off-Road Course for "testing". ;)

Last edited:

ShortShaft

user
Vendor
We will be having the traditional 'U4' raffle, where ALL proceeds will be given directly to the U4WDA.

In addition, because of the large space that we will have access to at the MMP Off Road Park, All local off-road clubs are invited to have a booth to help increase membership and build awareness for your individual clubs. This should be a great way for you to get some free exposure for your group, and meet many new wheelers from your respective areas. The only thing we ask (instead of payment for booth space) is some sort of donation (product or monetary) to the U4WDA and their raffle.

To get your club's booth space reserved please call TeraFlex Plus at 801-713-3314 (or IM Ilean) and we will get you down on paper.

It has taken a while to get the sports park arrangements made, but this should be by far the biggest and best Jeep Show ever! We look forward to seeing you all out there!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
AllJeepShowFlyer2009.jpg

Printable version, if you'd like to print it out and hang it up :) : http://issuu.com/teraflexplus/docs/all_jeep_show_flyer_2009

And the entry form: http://issuu.com/teraflexplus/docs/ajs_2009_entry_form

You can fill the entry out and bring it in, or mail it in, or whatever. :) Just get it to:

TeraFlex PLUS
5241 S. 300 W.
Murray, UT 84107

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
It's official, just talked to Vince from TeraPlus, said this year they are opening this event to all vehicles!!!!!!!!!!!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
It's official, just talked to Vince from TeraPlus, said this year they are opening this event to all vehicles!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring what ever you want! But no X-90s! LOL

Right, registration is open to anyone (but with a limited quantity of X-90's), but non-Jeeps will not be scored and judged--it is the All Jeep Show, after all. ;) If you're entered as a non-Jeep, you'll still get an event T-shirt and will be able to drive on the off-road course, as well as having a display spot to park in. :cool:

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Right, registration is open to anyone (but with a limited quantity of X-90's), but non-Jeeps will not be scored and judged--it is the All Jeep Show, after all. ;) If you're entered as a non-Jeep, you'll still get an event T-shirt and will be able to drive on the off-road course, as well as having a display spot to park in. :cool:

Works for me. Besides, jeeps need a chance to be cool too.

chans

Can I enter with a Jeep and just drive the off-road course and get a T-shirt and not be scored or judged like a non-Jeep?