where the $%$# is rs and con

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
yeah is searched the forums like mad and no one has a map and i can't find instructions either. we are taking the sami out this weekend and want a change from lil moab. mineral basin will be too damn cold so i figured i would run rs cause i never have. instructions would be great... i heard it is around 5 mile, but i am not going to go search if i can avoid it.

btw open diffs with 31's on a sami is cool for rs and con right?

in a couple weeks or so my jeep will be on the trails, it is going to be the first time for over a year!!!!!

thanks for helpin (if you help),
-nate

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
I am pretty sure there are instructions in that thread about the cleanup. You know the one about how people who want to continue to have the privlige of the trails should help out.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by xj_punk
but i am not going to go search if i can avoid it.

btw open diffs with 31's on a sami is cool for rs and con right?

Give me a freekin break!!

If you can't search then you don't need to know.

Ya, bring on the open diffs :rolleyes:

man, some people-_-

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
i did search, i must have missed it. sorry guys, you didn't have to yell at me! hehe jk dudes. i'll look i the clean up one. i am also interested in going to the cleanup even though i haven't been on that trail.

-nate

bretto

Willytime
I think there were a few guys going out there on Sunday that I am going to try to go if they go. I have never been there either....if I find out for sure, I will post here. BTW, it is on NAXJA under 'unofficial trail runs'

brett

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by bobdog
..... You know the one about how people who want to continue to have the privlige of the trails should help out.

Bingo... you the man Bobdog.... :D

He XJ punk... Why don't you plan on meeting us out at the Five-Mile Pass parking area (details in the other post)... and they we would be more that happy to show you the RS trail as we clean it up... :D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
My zuk is on 31s spooled rear locked front 4.16 t-case gears....and I was waltzing through constrictor....don't tell me a zuk on 31s cant do constrictor...now open diffs....dont bother!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by britney
Here suka read it again.:rolleyes:

*double take*

damn britney....you sneak up on me sometimes and scare the hell outta me....warn us before you come out of chit chat.....jeez.....well said though!

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Originally posted by spencurai

damn britney....you sneak up on me sometimes and scare the hell outta me....warn us before you come out of chit chat.....jeez.....well said though!
Sometimes it just happens and I don't even realize it, Scary Stuff!! :D