Know of a good shop to take Jeep?

rockrawling43

El Jefe
I'm looking for a good trustworthy mechanical shop to take my Jeep. I have an 04 TJ that has a lot of play in the steering wheel. This makes it pretty scary to drive. From what I know this could be cause from the pitman arm, tie rod or several other things. I'm afraid this goes beyond my limited mechanical ability. So far I have been able to work on my Jeep myself so I'm not sure whre I should take it. I live in Park City so somewhere close to the Salt Lake area would be nice. Anyone know of a good place?

GOAT

Back from the beyond
I'm looking for a good trustworthy mechanical shop to take my Jeep. I have an 04 TJ that has a lot of play in the steering wheel. This makes it pretty scary to drive. From what I know this could be cause from the pitman arm, tie rod or several other things. I'm afraid this goes beyond my limited mechanical ability. So far I have been able to work on my Jeep myself so I'm not sure whre I should take it. I live in Park City so somewhere close to the Salt Lake area would be nice. Anyone know of a good place?

Take a look at the supporting vendors, and then choose one.