Farmington Canyon to Morgan Trail???

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
So ive heard rumors of a trail that goes from Farmington Canyon to Morgan, Apparently u need atleast 35's and front/Rear lockers to make it. anyone know of this trail or where it is located? ive been all over farmington and cannot seem to find it. any info on this trail would be great. Thanks!

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I doubt such a trail exists. I know there are ways to do it but it would be hiking or horses maybe. The whole backside on the Morgan side is private property.

I did Mt. Bike up from Morgan one time a bunch of years ago. Got permission from owners. I think it was called Deep Creek or Lost Creek. The road went way up but I dont think it got to the top. Basically ends right at the bottom of the cliffs behind the towers

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
i heard about this trail a few years ago from a guy who supposivly has done it, i doubt it exists as well but if its there i would like to give it a try :D

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I have been up there a million times and my grandparents live right at the base in Morgan so Ive always wanted to find a way.

No luck for me. If you do find it....you better tell me and lets go run it!

rholbrook

I run it on my dirtbike from Farmington to Peterson or Stoddard but the only way in a 4X4 is from the Bountiful side over. The only problem is it has locked gates and I am sure the fines and impound fees would be substantial. I talked to some pipeline workers 3 weeks ago that were on there way back down.