Archived EJS dates for 2010.

LT.

Alrighty y'all, I have been thinking a lot about Moab again for this next up and coming season. EJS has always stuck out in my mind as the beginning of the new season. Also, now is the time to start getting those reservations in order. I am thinking about following CasperCustoms lead from last year and stay from Thursday through Friday. April 1st through the 9th of 2010. Easter Sunday is April 4th this next year.

What say you RME?

LT.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I made my reservations already this year. April 1-7

We are going to stay in a cabin at Moab Valley RV this year. With the 4 month old baby we didnt want to keep him in a tent trailer and the cabins are 1/3 the price of a hotel.

I cant wait!

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I'll probably do the same as the past; show up a few days before and stay through the end or maybe a few days after.

I'll most likely stay up at Moab Valley RV as well... A 34' motor home pulling a ~20' trailer get's really long for desert roads.. (no more tent trailer)

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
if the bronco is ready it and i will be there! ill just be sleeping in the bronco most likely. unless ches will let me tow his tent trailer down. ;)

Damin

Formerly jakeypoobear
I've missed the last 2 years so I'm stoked for EJS 2010. April 4 never sound so sweet!!

Area BFE is where I stay just a block up the road from the rockraces.

Last edited:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
3/31 or maybe 4/1-4/4 for me. staying in the la quinta for $170 a night :ugh: with a bunch of friends so it ends up being cheap and i love that hotel, i have stayed there since '04.

we stayed in the ramada '02-'03, not much cheaper and its sssssssketchy

BTW i made my reservation like 4 months ago haha i got a little excited

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I'm booked at Moab Valley RV from the 26th to the 5th. I got the last spot big enough for a 34' coach. Problem with that is there is no place to park my rig/trailer now. They wanted to charge me another $10 to be able to park my Jeep on sight! Ain't that a crock of ...? The least they could do is allow me to park for free. Aint it like people nowadays, though...Nickle and dime you to death. The owners must be bankers!

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
they will tell you that but..........

I ususally do park my trailer in the field right next to the park and then always squeeze the rigs in the parking lot

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
they will tell you that but..........

I ususally do park my trailer in the field right next to the park and then always squeeze the rigs in the parking lot

That's what I figure I will do. If they get pissy about it, I've got friends staying in the larger sites with smaller rigs than me, and they'ave already said I'm more than welcome to park my rig there.

It's not really the issue that bothers me, as much as it is how they handle it. I'm already a paying guest - premium prices if you ask me! And right on their website it states that coaches with toads are no additional cost, but if you have 2 or more they will can be charged extra. Or something like that....I don't exactly recall their verbage.... And I believe they also charge extra for children - because they use more of the facilities :rolleyes:

LT.

Alright y'all. We are getting closer and closer to EJS. I am counting just a little less than four months to go. What is everyone working on now or what are y'all wanting to have done by then?

LT.