Southwest Crawl Fest, Jan 29-30

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
Southwest Crawlfest Jan. 29th & 30th 2010

Thanks we will have the Website polished up shortly and will be ready for another Great Event again this Year We are expecting over $20,000 in donated Raffle prizes as well as even more trails and activities, Contests etc.:)

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
I would like more info about the "buggy trail" Where is it located? Who will lead it? It looks to be a pretty cool event. If you need donations shoot me a PM, I own a local St George business and probably could donate some things.

bruzer

x2 :confused:

Did the U4 Winter Convention morph into this??

Long story, call me and I can explain.

As you know it has been the winter convention for the last two years. unfortunately things took a bit of a turn and now steve (rockaholics) is having the southwest crawlfest and utah4x4club and canyon country will be heading up different avenues this winter.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Long story, call me and I can explain.

As you know it has been the winter convention for the last two years. unfortunately things took a bit of a turn and now steve (rockaholics) is having the southwest crawlfest and utah4x4club and canyon country will be heading up different avenues this winter.

Gotcha, I was confused as to what the deal was with the two different events... that makes sense. Steve C. was/is fundamental planning the Winter Conventions for the past few years, I realize he had a bunch of help from guys like you. Best of wishes to both event... hoping I can make it down to at least one of them myself!

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
Saint George 4x4 Events

Both of the trails rides Southwest Crawlfest and Winter on the rocks will be good events to go to and if possible you should go to both .Hope to see you here :greg:

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Because Rockaholics is hosting their event, Southwest Crawlfest. They have invited the U4WDA to hold our Winter Convention at their event.