In N out burger draper location

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
In-N-Out was great when it was a novelty. Taking a trip to California you would stop at an In-N-Out and say, "Wow, that was AWESOME!" mostly because you couldn't get it at home.
Now that it is here, meh. It's better than McDonald's or Burger King, but it's still a fast food chain. If I want a burger I'll hit up Millies or Crown and support the local boys.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
In-N-Out was great when it was a novelty. Taking a trip to California you would stop at an In-N-Out and say, "Wow, that was AWESOME!" mostly because you couldn't get it at home.
Now that it is here, meh. It's better than McDonald's or Burger King, but it's still a fast food chain. If I want a burger I'll hit up Millies or Crown and support the local boys.

Agreed. Too many drunk expeditions or mid-road trip gnosh's in Vegas have over inflated the perceived quality of their food.

Everything tastes amazing when you're drunk or just happy to be out of a vehicle for the first time in 6 hours.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
...just happy to be out of a vehicle for the first time in 6 hours.

Dude, it's a drive-thru! This is America, we don't get out of our cars for anything!
51vyqnFvCeL._SS400_.jpg

Caleb

I pretty much agree, except I'd say a Whopper from BK is by far better than anything from In N Out :D

Going to In N Out is like buying an iPhone :rofl:

Corban_White

Going to In N Out is like buying an iPhone :rofl:

That's funny cause I was sitting here thinking how much In N Out patrons reminded me of Apple users! :rofl: Seriously, I think it's all about being hip. All the hip kids go to In N Out. I mean, isn't that the reason they keep the menu a secret-so the hip kids feel even cooler cause they know the "secret"??? :rolleyes::rofl::rofl: