BRRRRRR Who turned down the thermostat ?

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
I just got back from a week in Orlando showing off our companies latest flight simulator to the military and about froze to death waiting for my ride at the airport. It was nice when I left, must be that global warming thing again. I need to get back out in the garage to work on the commando frame but I'm going to have to re-acclimate.

lewis

Fight Till You Die
I tried to work on my truck today, after about 20 minutes I gave up. After working out in it all week, its hard to get the drive to be out in it turning the wrench when I don't have to be.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
No sh!t. I don't mind the cold if there's snow on the ground, but it sucks when it looks nice outside so you decide to go work on stuff, then "WHOA!! screw that!!"

x2

I woke up this morning, looked out the window and decided it would be a great day to finally do our fall cleanup, winterize the sprinklers, rake up the leaves and roll up the hoses. I was wrong, it was absolutely miserable.

M

muddyjeep

Spent all day out in the cold! Did a food drive in the morning, and then did some wrenching on the Jeep the rest of the day! BRRRRRRR!!!!

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
I was under the Blazer all day, and it was a constant 72 degrees....... :D

I'm old and lazy. If I had to work outdoors on this thing, rest assured it wouldn't get touched till next spring. I turn wrenches for a hobby now days and being cold and miserable is not part of that hobby. For you guys working outdoors, have you looked into that Wrench-It center place? It didn't look like a bad deal at all.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I had to deliver pizza's to he cold, lazy people yesterday and made a killing off it!!! and it was fun to drive the CJ in fourwheel drive for a change!!!

Looks like its going to snow more today and guess what... I have to drive again today!!! now if I could just get people to be ready at the door when I get there instead of having to sit in the snow while they go get their money...

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
It's like 15* here with 30+ mph winds and blue skys. Very misserable!!! We had a dusting of snow on Wednesday? it finally melted yesterday and now we have this.

I went and got my hairs cut today and the lady asked if I was working. I said no. Then she asked if I was on vacation. I said if I was I wouldn't be here. After seeing the puzzle in her face, I added that I would be south if I was on vacation!!

We haven't had any snow to speak of yet, but it's been flat out cold this year!!!!!