Dose anyone wheel anymore?

shmoesmith

me and tigerstripe40 went wheelin today :) tried out my new 6.5:1 t-case gears..they are waaaaaaay cool. Doing the trip to moab this weekend..you should come.

Moon

Need to go soon. May be getting rid of the rubie so I need to wheel it while I got it :(
But thanks keep um comming. tomorow? thursday? Friday? Close :D far -_- Maybe Moab need to go again who is going? Anyone else in?

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
I hope to be there! However, 9:30 is powerfully early. If I decide to drag out of be that early I'll have my CJ in tow behind a black Ford pickup. What ya thinkin' of running?

Last edited:

shmoesmith

cheapzuk said:
would I be able to run it in a stock sami?

if its actually the mineral basin trail, you may have problems...I have done it in my sammy, which is stock height and 26" stock tires...but my drive train is no where near stock...i also have pumpkin caps, rockrails and skids, all of which were used quite a bit on the rocks in there....if you dont mind possible damage or a bit of a push/strap and maybe using a highlift, you can make it....but it would be much funner to take your stock sammy to moab with us this weekend! we are taking our sammy and our geo tracker so you wouldnt have to worry about us exceeding your cababilities..samurai takes about $18 in gas to get to moab from slc. PM me if you are interested.