Archived Name Your Trail Schedule

Spidey

Just thought I'd get the ball rolling. I'm looking forward to meeting up with some RME friends for some trails this year. I have missed safari since 07 and have the itch.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
If the weather cooperates, we'll pass through there on the scooters. Ya'll want to get together for dinner or something?

U340, I've got a paper here if you want it.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
anyone care to scan the schedule? purdy pullease :D

the rr4w site still has the '09 stuff posted lol

Grim

we will be there the 2nd - 10th , this year we will be going on trails south of town. 82 days tell Easter!

schaeferNsons

Dirt Hedz Offroad Club
79 days ill be there 1-4 well be doing hell revenge Thursday day and fin and things that night and not sure friday, kane creek Saturday and something short sunday like poison spider

N-Smooth

is there any talk of an RME run this year?

i would be game to do hells revenge, poison spider, gold bar, golden spike, steelbender, fins and things etc if anyone wants to. still waiting for rr4w to post the trail schedule online so i can stay out of their way. i don't want to order a newspaper when i am not a participant.

Robert T

Skull Designs Euros
Im planning on something fun for the first weekend, sumthing like pickle, mashed tater, rusty nail, then lead flat iron in reverse on monday, tail strike ravine on tues

N-Smooth

last years night run on hells revenge was a blast

IN! we did hr at night in september and it was the first time my wife had ever been to moab and it freaked her out! luckily she doesn't come to ejs so i am in