Archived First Time Moaber :/

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
So.......I have been to moab a few times during EJS but just went with my dad to help run the Ford Diesel trailer. Well I recently (unofficially) bought my dads F250 diesel and most likely i will make it to EJS this year. :) I'm just waiting on him to get his work car before I am able to pick it up. This way I will be able to trailer my jeep down (probably rent/borrow a trailer)

So I guess my question is how do I do moab? I don't want to go with the RRC because I don't have enough money to play 40+ dollars a trail. It's gonna be hard enough to get down there with the money I have as it is. So how do i know what trails I can run? Who is running the trails (since I will be by myself) and how I find my way around? I just don't really want to go down and be a lost puppydog and have no clue what is going on the whole time. Thanks in advance.

Admins....if this was the wrong place to post please move it. Thanks :)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Since your from St. George, you will be familiar with the terrain. Just avoid the trails that the RR4W will be using on the scheduled days and you will be good.

Just be sure to drop by and donate a what you can to the MUD Fund since you're not doing an official trail with the groups. :) That's what I normally do.

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
I can do that....and the terrain shouldn't be a problem. I don't mind little fees and stuff, just 50 seems a bit extreme. How can I find out what trails RR4W is running? And I really don't wanna go on any trails by myself (especailly since I won't be able to find them). Any suggestions on how to get info on who is running what which days? But not running with RR4w?