Archived RockyMountainExtreme Easter Trail Run - Information

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
We've worked out the details for this years RME Trail Run over EJS.

When: Thursday April 1st 2010
Where: AreaBFE
Trail: Green Day
AreaBFE Rating: Beginner to Expert (many optional difficult obstacles)
Description: Two distinct lines. At least 14 Expert obstacles are present.

Time: Departing AreaBFE upper parking lot at 10:00 AM to trail

Vehicles & experience: we invite all types to join us. There is a moderate secondary route that follows along Green Day if you are worried about breakage or body damage. Come out and have fun!

Bring some lunch and some cash to drop in the AreaBFE donation box! ;) AreaBFE stays open because of user donations!

Huge thanks to Olaf & the AreaBFE crew for letting us host our Trail Ride!

------------

Directions to AreaBFE:

From Moab, Utah:

Go South on Hwy 191 Approx 13 miles. Just after the uphill passing lane comes to an end, take the first left (this comes quickly, be prepared). Follow the maintained dirt road and signs for about 3 miles to the cleared parking area on the left.

From Monticello, Utah:

Go North on Hwy 191, with about 17 miles to Moab you will pass "Hole N The Rock" shop and then a rest area around the next corner. Coninue north up hill on hwy 191 past the rest area for another 1-2 miles. Look for signs to the right and follow the dirt road in.

lineforeman99

I see camping at the lower parking lot. Is that the area down by the highway or up by the entrance of BFE? I am hoping to get there wed afternoon and find a place to camp.

Thanks Butch

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I see camping at the lower parking lot. Is that the area down by the highway or up by the entrance of BFE? I am hoping to get there wed afternoon and find a place to camp.

Thanks Butch

It's at AreaBFE, not the lot by the highway. There's a lower & upper parking lot / camping area at the park. :cool:

turbosniper1

6x6x6 / Commando
The bad part is I have to work :(

The good part is I have a job to work at :)

Probably won't get down there this year :(
You should consider yourself lucky... I don't have a job. Haven't had one since 09/22/08.... and I am missing Easter Jeep Safari this year (again) due to ANOTHER spine surgery!!! Stinking spinal injuries will ruin your life!!:thumbs:
- Matt

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Bumping the thread as a reminder!

Let's get a current head count going, who else is going to be there!?