Archived MADE IT TO MOAB!!!

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
We arrived here around 4pm and the town was kind of empty... its now 7:30 and jeeps are pouring into town by the truck loads...

On a Great note... my old cj made it to Moab for its 7th EJS... it actually ran better now that I modified the air intake... however the rear driveshaft is still not right... it had a bad vibration after 40 mph. Looks like I might need to invest $400 for a new cv driveline, unless someone on here has one for cheap?

We will be running PSH tomorrow and steel bender sunday...

gijohn40

yesterday it was overcast and the wind was a howling... so the 50 degrees felt like 30... otherwise it was a great day! hopefully the clouds have left the state and it will be sunny today!

krany

kranberry
i hope its sunny enough to set a massive tan this year, last year i went from being semi tan a dark brown hahahah. i cant wait to get down there!

gijohn40

well today on Poison spider trail it was warm but there was a wind that dropped the temp down to the 30's.. it was very windy today here in Moab!

And of course I made it all the way thru the trail without any incidents until the very last sharp drop off... I dropped off it with the front end and the back came up almost coming over... lucky I gave it a little gas to keep it from going over... then the back came down... smashed my exhaust pipe and actually broke it up a the downpipe... instead of a crack going across the pipe it went down the middle! Lucky for me we got off the trail around 4 and I head into town asap to see about getting it fixed...

The only place that would work on it was 4x4 outpost. they welded a bead down the crack and its good as new!

Pic to follow...

gijohn40

pic of the better half...
the easter chicks
and our newest addition...

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 063.jpg
    063.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 19

gijohn40

jack in the box checking out my babes tailend.. lol
the v

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 066.jpg
    066.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 17
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 19

gijohn40

and of course there are no pic of my jeep doing anything....

Today we did Steelbender and I have a few pic and alot of videos of todays events....

ps no carnage.... but lord I tried...