gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
The Wall on steel bender

[YOUTUBE]q25t2gTHRlg&layer_token=183b91cc69eedaec[/YOUTUBE]

Me going up the wall... don't it look easy? lol

gijohn40

[YOUTUBE]v4xhf1bAw8k&layer_token=26001286d9473b3a[/YOUTUBE]
me going down the wall.... the guy that shot this forgot to get my better half as she went down the wall...

gijohn40

our dog Rubi(con) in her car seat enjoying the ride...
Representing RME down here....

Attachments

• 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 10
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 13

Toad

I am just amazed that you can keep your pug in the jeep. We have two of them. One bouced out of the jeep. Another jumped out of the back of the truck.

gijohn40

we found a car seat that you put a harness on the pug and then the seat hooks to the harness and it keeps the pug in the seat... they cost like $40 at petsmart... later I will get a pic of it with the pug in it...

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Nice Pug. It's funny that my friend has a Pug that looks just like yours and his name is Sargent Rubicon. They call him Sarg. Great dogs.

gijohn40

there are a few extra obsticals but the two main ones that you have to go over are THE HILL and THE DROP of which i have placed videos in this thread... its not a hard trail at all...

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
there are a few extra obsticals but the two main ones that you have to go over are THE HILL and THE DROP of which i have placed videos in this thread... its not a hard trail at all...

It's funny all the names obstacles get, the two you showed I call Diane's Bump and Dragons Tail, respectively.

Cool videos!