farmington canyon this weekend!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
farmington canyon this weekend!! for sure!!!

we are gonna go up farmington canyon and then north past the radar arrays. we want to go play in the rockpiles by the last lake, does anyone know if there are any restrictions that have come up recently. :confused: we want to leave ogden at about 9 am and probably be in farmington by 10 ready to roll. i have a couple zuks and a couple cherkoees going, are there any others that wanna play in the rocks?

Last edited:

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
I'll go if I can get out of a family reunion, but I don't know what time I can make it up there. I've never been there so can you explain to me how to get to farmington canyon?

Last edited:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
go to the farmington exit and head for the hills....it is kinda tricky, we would have to meet at a designated place like the bk in farmington next to the shopping center.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
it is as hard as you want it to be. mall crawlers are always welcome....i consider myself the whore that breaks in mall crawler types:D :D i got some nice rocks over here buddy.....ya sure you dont wanna come try some.......they look so big!!!:D :D

texasbrian.jpg

spenceonbigrock.jpg

it is as hard as you wanna make it. you can stay on the trail two track or you can venture off into the rock gardens. either way there are beautiful views and scenic drives!! fun for all!!

my number is 801-791-0377 and we will be on CB channel 8 probably meeting somewhere in farmington. let me know about a head count from here so we can know to look out for ya!!

Andy

aka. Hollywood
I can't go on Saturday I have to work. I go on Sunday when the wife & kids are at church. Let me know when you go again. And maybe the bronco will be done ( fat chance ) maybe.

Wayne, no I don't have your gears they got chucked, but let me know what ratio they were I may have another set if you need them.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
i know how those XJ tie rods are. we peeled one off in slow motion like an orange!! it was hilarious to see it come off so slow. anyway we will keep you out of the tie rod killers. just come out and play!! you can make it as hard or as easy as you want!!

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
Andy, I have the ring gear, but I didn't get the pinion. There's a guy interested in buying them from me. 4.10 for Ford 8.8

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Mike_Lib
What's the terrain like? Any pics? I may go if you don't mind having a mall cruzer tag along.

Shut up. I hate sleepers.

"yeah, it's just a mall cruzer" he says. Whatever :rolleyes: Mall cruzer with the drivetrain of a tank.

I'm only a little bit jealous

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
WE ARE FOR SURE GOING TO FARMINGTON CANYON THIS WEEKEND....PLAN ON SOMETIME AROUND 9 OR 10 AM BE THERE!!! I AM TALKING ABOUT TOMORROW FOR THOSE OF YOU FRIDAY READERS. JUST WANTED TO MAKE IT CLEAR.....THANKS

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
lol sorry about the big size.....anyway we need to meet at the burger king in farmington canyon next to the shopping center. take highway 89 you cant miss it. the road is slightly tricky to find to get up the canyon so a map would be necessary if you are late...give me a call at 7910377 for directions customized for you!!:D :D

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I'll post tonight if I can make it, otherwise, assume I'm still under my Jeep....(isn't that where Jeep owners spend most of thier time)......My Flowmaster just barely arrived at my desk, so add another task!!!