Archived EJS roll call

Coco

I am golng the whole week this year. My favorite trail in Moab That RR4W puts on is prichett canyon. I also like Moab rim, golden spike, etc. If your in Moab you can't really go wrong :)

And ofcourse BFE

1995zj

I'm addicted
I'll be there for the end of EJS this year. Used to go for the full week, but with KOH next week I just can't take all that time off.

Favorite trail is a toss-up between Pritchett, Green Day and Helldorado.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
First part of the week is a lot of fun. Gets crowded by Thursday. Usually plan on good wheelin for the first part and just kicking back, checking out the vendor show and maybe some action at areabfe for the last part of the week.

Good times.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
both of us will be there from friday the 15th all the way thru til sunday the 24th with RR4W trails of Strikes Revine on sat, porcupine rim on sund and hopefully Rose garden on Monday... and then just laying low the rest of the week... If U4 needs some help i would be glad to volunteer some time....

utah340six

i will be there going wednesday to monday after sunday easter day.
prichet canyon and BFE looking for new trails.

rented condo off of VRBO.com for week $250 day 3 bed room.
try them out

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I will be there the 20-27 if I remember right.

Im not running any trails with the club so it will be BFE and the vendor show before Easter and as many trails as we can fit in after.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I will be working at the 4wheelparts booth at the Arena on Thursday and Friday, then on vacation from Big Saturday till Tuesday.

Be sure to come see us at the vendor show.

Bart

I'll be pulling in Friday 15th in time to pre-run Hell's Revenge, then leading HR on opening Saturday. Going to stay until Monday and run Pritchett with RR. Favorite trail is Pritchett, then the back way to White Knuckle and running part of Behind the Rocks out.

Grim

We'll be there , its been a family and friends tradition/ reunion for almost 20 years now. we do a great easter egg hunt for the kids every year. there is not a trail around moab we do not enjoy.

75 days tell EASTER !

Anchor_Mtn

Work Less, Travel More
Vendor
Im gonna come out for the vendors show one day. Might come out for 2-3 days of wheeling and camping as well.... if the rig is done.

Robert T

Skull Designs Euros
Tail gunning cliff hanger on sat
tail gunning golden spike on sun
leading flat iron on mon

better get your reservations quick the campgrounds are filling up fast