Archived RME run during EJS this year?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I would love for it to happen but unfortunately I won't be able to organize anything as I may not be down there for most of the week. If there is enough interest I think we could pull something together.

Last year we did it as un-organized as possible. Just show up and wheel. No trail gunners or anything... the goal was to just have fun. We seemed to have a couple split up groups that day and then the snow kicked it but I think it was still a good time. Nobody was rushed or pressured. We held it out at AreaBFE last year to avoid any issues with BLM permits and the EJS official trails which worked out VERY well.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Ya. We tried to make the run last year but motor bugs kept us from catching up. Then the snow and we said screw it.

I think BFE is the way to go again....if anyone is interested

wydej

LJSean
I thought I saw a thursday trail run at bfe on greenday earlier this year, listed on the BFE calander. was that last years or was it canceled. I was planning on an RME run thursday.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I'm in on an RME run.

But I'd follow you anywhere Cheston. Well till I have to drive around you to go up the obstacle :p

Wait....you call THAT driving? Who knew??

and this year......I become the obstacle when I get stuck or flop. Its staying there

SO I guess every trail me and Steve go on this year will be the RME run:rofl:

Im not going to get there until wednesday night. So Thursday should work for me. It will be the Scouts maiden voyage after the rebuild so Im sure I will have some bugs:sick:

Coco

I would love too, but I have no clue what my vehicle situation will be, not sure if my vehicle could do BFE? but IDK. My current one can do pretty muchevery har trail in moab, but if I get another one that cant, then IDK.

LT.

Ya. We tried to make the run last year but motor bugs kept us from catching up. Then the snow and we said screw it.

I think BFE is the way to go again....if anyone is interested

I don't think it was your motor bugs that kept you out. More likely it was me and my front end wanting to part ways with the rest of the truck. I'll take the blame for that. Too many "How To" shows for me.

LT.

wydej

LJSean
Lets plann on it then thursday april 21st meet at upper BFE parking at 9 or 10 am. There is stuff for everyone at BFE, minor threat is not too hard and all the hard stuff on green day is optional. If anyone does not know how to get to bfe I can meet them earlier in moab and they can fallow me out to bfe.

kawzx10

I would be interested in doing a rme run depending on how hard of a trail you guys decide on. I wont have my ramcharger done so just have my little taco on 32s. How do you guys think it would do on greenday or minor threat.

zukijames

greenday has a dirt road you could do in a two wheel drive stock jeep :) and a ton of awesome stuff you could ty if you wanted. see how it feels and if ya dont like it go around:)

SchrammMan74

So is this run still a go? I wouldn't mind running greenday. I haven't ran it yet but have heard it is a fun trail.. Let me know where to meet. I am leaving later today to head down. I will check back before we leave To see if everyone is still planning on it.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I think the RME run is a bust.........

Sorry guys, I feel bad for not being able to organize something this year. I'm hoping the lack of RME runs during EJS is a rarity in the future.

If a bunch of you RME'ers do get together on a trail, have a good time! And don't forget the trail report. :D