Archived moab showers

strangeKowboy

Oops i did it again
Just curious if there are any campgrounds or truckstops that offer showers down there. I will be camping on the outskirts of town and be there for the entire week and think it would be best to shower at least once :greg: When i have made trips to Vernal there are a few pay shower campgrounds i would hit, so hoping there is something familiar dow there

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
Heck I don't even know the name of the campground but the one by the shell station halfway between 70 and Moab has them.. I think it was like $4 or something :)

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
just come visit us and you can use the shower in the campground we are in.... we are heading down there today sometime... I can't even remember the name of the campground but its the first one as you come into town..

I will pm you my number and you can call me when you need to shower and I will tell you where we are and you can just drop by and then go shower...

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Yes, most campgrounds will let you take a shower for $4-7, I usually go to Slickrock Campground because they have 3 large shower buildings and never had to wait.