Archived PSH Cleanup Crews

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
For the next couple days is going to be the most important time for the clean-up crews as this is when Moab really fills up with spectators. Please plan on being at the cleanup site early in the morning preferably before they open the area.

Just tell the Sheriffs Dept that you are there for the clean up. Please do not drive the hill until they officially open it for the day and people cleaning up the area at a safe distance.

If you can't make it in the morning, I know there have been crews heading down after the nightly closure and helping get a head start on it. Again, just let the Sheriffs dept at the turn-off know why you are there.

Also, please work with Sara at Moab Solutions with recycling as much as you can! Sara runs a non-profit recycling center just below the area and has been out there cleaning up along side with us since this cleanup challenge was started.

Thanks to everybody who has donated, already spent time at PSH cleaning up AND to everybody who is planning on showing up to help out in the next few days!

Donations are still open until we meet our goal (we are close!) or until the invoices show up. :eek:

As always, donation information page can be found here:
http://www.rme4x4.com/PSHcleanup.php

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
PSH looked pretty good to me yesterday, seems like everyone is pitching in to help out. I was there for 45 min walking around and didn't find much garbage at all. :cool:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Well, we stopped up there on our way to run Hell's Revenge w/Jeff Stevens, and I am happy to say that other than 3 cans, there was zero trash up there. :D

Yays!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I stopped by on Saturday to see the condition of PSH, I figured Saturday would be a good time to see how 'bad' it was... it looked great! Huge thanks to everyone that helped out by donating money to pay for the dumpster and porta-potties! Also massive thanks to everyone that helped with the cleanup by spending time out of their 4x4 trip, by picking up other people's trash!! PHS looked better than is ever has during EJS!

Here's some pics from PSH on Big Saturday, YOU guys and gals paid for the dumpster porta-poties! Can you imagine how PSH would look without either of these out there? :ugh:

p4220001%20%28medium%29-M.jpg

p4220002%20%28medium%29-M.jpg

p4220004%20%28medium%29-L.jpg

p4220005%20%28medium%29-M.jpg

p4220010%20%28medium%29-M.jpg

p4220018%20%28medium%29-M.jpg

p4220019%20%28medium%29-M.jpg