2012 WR 450

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Better late than never I guess. I like it! :D

I love the sss suspension it should work amazing with trail valving. Looks like they played their cards right--Hopefully Yamaha can claim back some ground they lost to the Europeans over the last few years with this one :-\

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Its nice but they missed the boat. Being a fuelie would be cool but they really needed to replace the motor with the YZ motor and then detune it.

I don't know about that. The motor in it now is smooth, strong and bulletproof. I don't think you could ask for more in a trail machine.

rholbrook

I have been waiting for the 2012 to see if I was upgrading or keeping my 2006. My 06 runs very well and I love it. The WR motor is wonderful, in fact mine really runs well. I put a YZ exhaust cam in mine and love the way it hits now. To make me change, I was hoping for a little more change. I do love the fuel injection, just wanted a little more.

rholbrook

This one is $440 more than the 2011. You get FI, black wheels, narrower frame and plastics and the YZ suspension. You are supposed to be able to buy a hop up kit pushing it to 50hp