• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Official Welcome to the "Side-Jobs" Forum

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Please read the rules at the top before posting!

Side-Jobs is an attempt to help members of our 4 wheeling community by providing a place for those of you with skills or knowledge to partake in side-work for trade or profit in order to help ends meet. Please don't abuse this forum or it will go away. It is currently in "probation" mode, meaning we may or may not keep this forum active.

Herzog. I added a contract job listing here. I believe it meets the rules of this forum category. I emailed the admins here to get permission but never heard back. Please pm me if there are any issues. My post was regarding our need for a Photo Agent to service the SLC Pick-N-Pull a few hours a week. It's a nice steady part-time gig for someone already going to the Pick-N-Pull often.

Thank you,
Jon Mikelonis
ROW52 LLC

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Can we make the Side-jobs forum show more than 10 threads at a time?

You need to scroll down to the Thread Display box and change the time frame of threads to view. Standard is the past two months I believe but change that to "the beginning" and it will show all threads.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin

The_Lobbster

As long as it's not 4wd industry related. There's also a Jobs thread in chit-chat for those types of posts. :cool:

Thanks! I just found it, I'll just keep an eye peeled here and there for other stuff posted too.