Farming out some Fab work

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Ok, usually I have always done my own wrench and fab work but I just don't seem to have a ton of time or energy lately to do it. I haven't talked to Carl Nielsen lately but he is probably getting ready for KOH...

So who do you recommend? The days of OLD Rocklogic and Ben are gone, and I honestly can't think of a shop to take my rig to.

I need to mount a rear full suspension mastercraft seat for the boys and some rocksliders/boat sides. maybe some other odds and ends...

ideas/recomendations...?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I'm not sure what fab stuff the Teraflex Plus shop is entertaining but they have some serious talent there. Tyler at Roll-Over Motorsports does some clean stuff though I have not personally seen much of his work, worth looking into. Robbie Flandro is doing some tube work on the side I believe. Not sure how much fab the guys at Rad Jeeper are doing anymore? I know I'm forgetting some.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Call Tyler or Weston

Rollover Motorsports

Shop:
801-674-5818

Cell: 801-649-8697

There located at:
4195 S. 500 W.
Suite 68,
Murry, UT

They are great guys and work hard at their job. They have done lots of good things from mild to wild here in Utah. When it comes to an offroad truck that nothing 100% bolts to anymore they go the extra mile to fab up solutions you can count on.

Venture13

I can help all your needs out, been in this industry for over 12 years. Most likely I will be having a part time shop down in Provo area this spring. Looks like I am moving and getting married.. lol

dustybronco

www.sextonoffroad.com
I need some built for my window wells. I'll call them. Don't want any kiddos falling in there.

Can't say I build too many window well covers but my wife has wanted some for 15 years. You design it I will offer a group buy discount if Laura aproves the design.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Well, with Bart posting I think that is everyone from the 2009 KOH CER team that is on this board. Carl, Dusty, Bart, Me. Cool memories. :D. That week is really a blur.

I was over at Clay's the other day and saw the pit sign. "go b!tches!". :D

TEAM FRED

Well, with Bart posting I think that is everyone from the 2009 KOH CER team that is on this board. Carl, Dusty, Bart, Me. Cool memories. :D. That week is really a blur.

I was over at Clay's the other day and saw the pit sign. "go b!tches!". :D

And who could forget the G bolt at Turn Key engine supply. That had to be one of my favorite times of the week.

Venture13

If you need the covers drawm up in cadd let me know.. My career before the military was a detailer/ structural engineer/miscellaneous metals..