1983 Toyota Project Truck

As the title says, it's a project truck that I'm not going to be able to finish. I live in Tucson but I am willing to tow it a couple hundred miles to make it easy if someone is interested. Here are the basics, feel free to email or call with more specific questions. If you need to see something let me know what picture you need and I will take it.

• 1983 Toyota Short Bed
  • 22R motor (carb) from an 82 pickup, about 100k on the motor, runs well after warmed up, minor oil leaks (rear main seal)
  • Interior has been stripped out, bench seat from a late 80's truck is bolted in place
  • lifted 5 inches, front Alcan custom springs, rear Marlin Crawler extra long springs (spring perches have been moved and remounted)
  • front Bilstein external reservoir shocks with upper hoops welded on
  • Detroit locker in the rear with only 1000 miles on it (purchased from lowrangeoffroad.com)
  • have extra 3rd member with full spool assembled with 4.10 gear
  • Single 4.7 output transfer case also purchased from lowrangeoffroad.com
  • Stock 4.10 gears
  • 33x12.50x15 BFG KM2 rubber in really good shape
  • custom made rock slides
  • have tubing for rear bumper, never finished
  • have new clutch, pressure plate, and bearing to install
  • master cylinder needs to be replaced, I have one off an 82 with the booster
  • also have a spare radiator, heater core, distributor and other misc parts
  • tow bar (dingy/flat towing) included
There was a lot more I wanted to do such as complete the interior, rear bumper, locker in the front, etc but family and money has prevented me from getting it done. I would love for someone to get it and finish it up, it will make a really nice truck if you have the time. 5202416072, krhjunior@gmail.com. Would like to get $4000 for it.

rs100_1615.jpgrs100_1567.jpg
rs100_1552.jpg

sixstringsteve

that thing is awesome! Beautiful 1st gen. it's nice to see AZ cars without all the rust we're used to seeing here.