Archived RME runs planned?

Any RME runs planned on Mon, Thurs, Fri, or Big Sat?

I need to have my helper form back to RR tonight to get my trails. I'm helping on trails on first Sat and Tues, signing up for Kane Creek on Weds. Need stuff for the other days.

Brett

KILLSHOT

Im planning on being there easter wknd and would love to get a run going. My sas swap will be done next wknd and im already itching to try it out. Never seriously wheeled in Moab but if somebody puts a run together that knows the trails I am in and ready to wheel!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I would like to be part of a trail run, perhaps meet some of these forum users in person.. lol

Careful what you wish for, you might end up meeting Tacoma. :eek: :D

AreaBFE is going to be in need of a wheel'n clean-up crew on Sunday. I'd like to put together a crew of people to split up and hit all the trails and help Olaf and the AreaBFE crew out.

As for an RME run, I won't be in town until later in the week. It might be more effective if some take the initiative and post up a plan to which people can join. This also helps because we have a diverse range of vehicle types and capabilities here on RME. Join up on the run that best suits your interests type of thing.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
The clean up crew sounds fun. I won't be a jerk this time.

I get into town friday night and will stay the whole next week so any trails anytime are fine with me.

Venture13

Well, I will be available the 6-9th april.

Most likely pitting and tech support for a few teams at the dirt riot. I got some valving to do on a few rigs for my buddies.

hardline90

Real rigs are built!
I will be down from Wed the 4th to Wed the 11th, so I would like to get something together for Mon or Tues the following week. The Sunday clean up at BFE sounds fun, but I will be guiding Golden Spike that day. I would be up for a Pritchett Canyon or BFE one of those days if there is an interest. Do you think we could get on Coyote Canyon if the BLM is taking requests?

Last edited:

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
I will be down from Wed the 4th to Wed the 11th, so I would like to get something together for Mon or Tues the following week. The Sunday clean up at BFE sounds fun, but I will be guiding Golden Spike that day. I would be up for a Pritchett Canyon or BFE one of those days if there is an interest. Do you think we could get on Coyote Canyon if the BLM is taking requests?

We're still a few weeks from getting Coyote finished.

wydej

LJSean
I Will be there all week and am up for a trail run. Monday or Wednesday would be best for me. I would sugest the pickle and mashed pottatoes, or If we have a quick group we could do poison spider mesa to where egales dare and reverse Rusty nail. I am game for any trail though. We will have to plan what ever trail we do around jeep safari scheduled runs.

wydej

LJSean
I am looking for someone to run trails with on monday and Thursday. Monday I would like to do the pickle or where eagles dare If any one is interested we sould meet up at the south side of city market parking at 9am. And can I join you guys at BFE on thursday Helldorado would be a lot of fun. there are some new trails listed on the bfe website Dropkick that could be fun also. Would 10 be a good time to meet in the upper parking lot if not let me know a time. Sean

rockmike

I am looking for someone to run trails with on monday and Thursday. Monday I would like to do the pickle or where eagles dare If any one is interested we sould meet up at the south side of city market parking at 9am. And can I join you guys at BFE on thursday Helldorado would be a lot of fun. there are some new trails listed on the bfe website Dropkick that could be fun also. Would 10 be a good time to meet in the upper parking lot if not let me know a time. Sean

Jinxspot and I are supossed to do the helldorado thurs,10:00 am works for me...im easy,on vacation no hurry here...I'll be up early every other morning prior to that,so wont bother me none,cant speak for jinxspot though.

Pm your number,I'll be contacting Jinxspot wed. to touch base and make sure were still on for som BFE FUN! I broke my damn index finger Sun.~shakes head~ but that wont stop me,slow me down but never stop me! lol