Dana 30 Front with 4.10's and lockright
8.8 Rear 4.10's and lockright
Custom longarms
Rear suspension has 16" Fox Air shocks
Front coils are RE 5.5 with Doetsch Tech shocks
ZJ tie rod
Engine was replaced about 6 months ago with one that had about 100k miles
AA SYE with Gaylon Pugh driveshaft
15x8 black steelies with 37x12.50 old style MTR's (not a ton of tread left on them) I do have a full size spare
Currie Anti rock
LJ safari Top

The gas tank is mounted half in the tub with a cover I welded up. The air shocks also come into the rear of the tub with some shock hoops.

The Jeep drives fine on road. It can do 65-70 no problem. All the gauges work, heater blows hot. Does not have A/C. I built it pretty much with rockcrawling in mind. It could use an alignment and maybe some new front shocks. The tires will probably last for the rest of this year. It started life as Teal and I couldn't stand the color. I painted it black and now it's Orange. I didn't prep the crusher corners very good so it is bubbling in some places. The front passenger side seat belt does not work. It doesn't retract. It would need to be replaced.

I didn't stretch the frame like most people do. I added some 2x2 pieces and basically extended the frame out.

I half a full driver side door and a half door for the passenger. The passenger upper window doesn't zip anymore. I still have the half door for the driver side which would come with it.

It performs outstanding off road. Has great suspension travel. Does fine driving on the freeway too. No deathwobble or bump steer. It needs a new paint job and some internal body work. I stretched the body using the crusher corners and did a lazy attempt at making everything work. This would make a great project vehicle. Drivetrain works great. I am selling to build something more family friendly to go offroading with. Either a ZJ or WJ.

$6000.00 obo

PS I've never sold a modified vehicle like this so if I am way off on the price let me know. Trying to give someone a fair deal. There are a lot of good parts on it and it drives just fine as is.

TJ1.jpg
TJ2.jpg

Last edited:

Cascadia

Undecided
I went and checked this out last night. It's pretty sweet! Reminds me a lot of my lj I sold last year. I wish I could pick this up but my garage is full at the moment and neither cars want to give up their spot.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
one of my favorite rigs! Wish I knew you were going to sell this, I'd have gotten this instead of the Burb of Dooooooom :D

I'll give this a week, if that. Sick price!

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Is there room to put the fuel tank back in the stock location or would it hit the rear axle?

kyojin

I have thursday and Friday off. I'll be home till about 7pm tomorrow. There is enough room to sink it down more. You'll just need to build a crossbar that accomodates it. It is something I thought about doing.