Trailer dealer advice... Looking to buy!

Trate D

Wondering who you have dealt with and the best deals? Looking for a 16ft car hauler 7000lb should be plenty for my Comanche.....

Trate D

Well gave wasatch a call and talked to someone besides Todd, He was busy... He said he quoted the best deal possible. Ya think Todd could do any better? Or just take his word on the be deal they could do?

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
We have LOVED our Big Bubbas trailer. Made in Ogden. Back when we bought (2001) they blew every one away on price. we paid $1725 for a 20ft 7,00lb utility trailer.. I wonder what they wold charge today..

Trate D

A lot more than that! Seems going rate for a 16ft, 7000lb rating is $2300 to $2700. That's various company's....

00harpdawg

A year ago I paid 2100 with tax for a 18ft big bubbas best trailer I have ever owned a year later they even gave me new tires free of charge because of how fast they wore out

Trate D

Well headed up north early. Going to swing by wasatch and try to wheel and deal... If needed I will be heading to Ogden after. Thanks everyone for your input, sounds like you all have had good experiences all around. Hopefully I can swing a deal somewhere hopefully cash talks!

Venture13

Don't pay more than 1800 bucks, the deals are out there. KSL has some small trailer dealers on there that sell new. With tax and registration it adds up real quick. Also getting dual axle brakes is nice. There are good used ones out there if you want to wait a week or two, KSL has them come and go. No sales tax with private sell like buying new. Good Luck!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Well headed up north early. Going to swing by wasatch and try to wheel and deal... If needed I will be heading to Ogden after. Thanks everyone for your input, sounds like you all have had good experiences all around. Hopefully I can swing a deal somewhere hopefully cash talks!

Give Poulsen and Wasatch a call and see who's got the better deal.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
I just went to Wasatch last night and picked up a 2011 20ft 7K PJ Buggy Hauler. I had to go with a trailer that was super wide it was drive over fenders at 102" wide (I didn't want deck over). Super good service, instant finacing and I was out the door at just over 3K and that included a spare tire & break-away kit!
IMG_2033.jpgIMG_2035.jpg

Last edited: