Archived Moab 4x4 Outpost Grand Opening

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
If you're coming down to Safari this year, try and stop by the new location of the Moab 4X4 Outpost on Wednesday, April 4th between 6 and 9pm for the Grand Opening at their new shop, 900 South Main St. They'll be serving burgers, hot dogs and drinks while a live band plays!

If you've never met or dealt with Steve Nantz and crew, you're missing out. Not only are they awesome mechanics and fabricators, they are great guys too! They'll be open late all week, and will do everything they can to get you back on the trail as quick as possible!

If you have questions for them, call 435 259-1109.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Steve Nantz & the crew down there are awesome and they are great people. Thanks for the heads up!

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Great guys, they have helped me out before, looking forward to seeing the new shop when I come down in May. I just clicked Dave's link, he has some great write-ups on there, are you Dave by chance? And I prefer "differently abled" over handicapped or disabled.

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
Awesome group of guys, I wandered in there one day after breaking some parts and they got me all squared away and back on the trail.

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
Great guys, they have helped me out before, looking forward to seeing the new shop when I come down in May. I just clicked Dave's link, he has some great write-ups on there, are you Dave by chance? And I prefer "differently abled" over handicapped or disabled.

Yep, I'm Dave. I like differently abled.