How to: attach jeep to trailer?

utahxjer

I am getting a trailer soon. And was wondering how everyone attaches their rig to their trailer? thanks
-Rory

Ohhhh, my bad :D I am a smartazz though :D

Ratchet straps. The front and rear make "X"s. So from the right front of the trailer to the left front side of the axle or other point on the rig. The left front of the trailer to the right front of the axle or other point on the rig.

The same applies to the rear of the trailer to the rear axle. Ye Ole "X" pattern. :D

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
James K said:
so is mine............point, they all tie down the same.................unless yours is a hover jeep

Straps are cheap, having your Jeep fall off the trailer isn't, so strap the hell out of it, one on each corner. I also like to run a strap from one corner, around the axle and to the other corner and strap it down tight.

utahxjer said:
I think I saw SukaB, with some chain rachet things? I can't remember what they are called right now.

The chain ones are good, just a wee bit expensive. The nylon ones you can pick up at Wal-Farts. They sell some good-sized ones. And some moving companies like U-Haul.