89 chevota pickup

Rockjunky317

Started life as a 89 TOYOTA SR5 EXTENDED CAB PICKUP,

AXLES AND SUSPENSION: front axle has TG dirty 30 shafts and birfields front axle has been rebuilt with 4.10 gears, rear axle has 4.10 gears and a open carrier, rear springs are 53" chevy springs with new 16" shocks with custom hoop into the bed, front are alcan HD springs, frame has been plated for strength.

ENGINE: crate 350 built by hi tech engines, has a contender intake manifold and hooker block hugger headers, edelbrock performer carb i have had this on some steep inclines and has never flooded out on me, ignition is MSD HEI cap, rotor, and coil, has a 4 core radiator and 12" electric pusher fan

Transmission: rebuilt TH400 with a mild shift kit, is strong and a very dependable trans, shifter is a top mount Lokar shifter, has Lokar's electric kickdown for the trans.

T-Case: Rebuilt by Offroad design, fixed rear yoke twin sticks with new input adapter from Advanced Adapters,

Body: Bed has been bobbed 12" and looks awesome,bushwaker cutout fender flares, quick disconnect mud flaps, rear bumper is custom built stinger that ties into the shock hoop and still leaves room for camping gear and cooler, boxed in the rear frame with d shackle tow mounts, body had no rust on it and is in great shape, no door panels or carpet has bucket seats out of a pontiac sunfire for that race seat feel, Alpine stereo and 10 sub for just enough thump. Front bumper is Trail gear winch mount stinger, custom made billet grille, clear marker lights and headlight conversion truck looks sweet and gets a ton of attention.

Rims and tires: Mickey thompson classic 2 rims 15x 12 tires are Toyo open country 37x14.50r 15 in great shape with alot of thread left

what the truck needs: truck is currently my daily driver and i have no major issues with it at all, the carb needs to be adjusted (i have no idea how) runs a little rich and hesitates of the line, the speedo cable needs to be filed down to fit into the chevy t-case, needs a front driveline built i have a square tube front and a brand new single piece rear to piece the front one together, e brake is disconnected and all cables have been scrapped i talked to some inspectors and they said you can run a line lock for the e brake so that was my plan, the exhaust needs to be extended past the cab for safety inspections,

I hate to see this go but its time to move on to other things, willing to trade for older full size long bed chevy or ford, or a four runner, i am trying to get $4000 out of it but am open to offers as i need to get another more streetable vehicle. feel free to call or text, i can email pics if needed my name is Devin (801)833-6447