Stretched TJ For Sale

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Yeah, I don't really wan't to do this, but I have no time for it right now and it makes me sick to see it just sitting on the side of my house.

Here is my current KSL link: http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=21302113&cat=402

Here is the link to the original sale and builder of the jeep: http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?88890-1997-Wrangler-stretched-on-37-s

$5500.00

For an extra $1000.00 I will include brand new FOA coil overs.

I may have some free time in the next few weeks to start this, so if that's the case, I'm going to put rear lift coils on it and get it driving again. From there I will start the build and then may keep it or adjust the price.

Pm me if you'd like to have me finish this build for you.

The only trades I would consider would be adventure style motorcycles.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Make me an offer on this.

You should be able to put any top on it, but that is a guess. I have a bikini top for it as well.

Last edited:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Sure. Bring yours and we can trade straight across :) I'll be home tonight, tomorrow night, and Sat afternoon. Call me and we can set up a time to meet up.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I am going to start putting Tera lift coils and "Carl Made" spring buckets on the rear on Wednesday. This will make it drivable. I will then adjust the price to $5200. I won't take any money less then this.

If you want the coil overs on it, i would want to talk to you first about a few other things that I would think you would want to do at the same time. Back half the rear frame and the like. You don't have to do this, but it will make the shocks work to their full ability.

Bart

If whoever buys this wants a rear GenRight frame coil over bracket set, I'll save them some money on a new one.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
So how the heck am I supposed to sale this beater to Mbryson when he shows up at my place to look at while in the middle of a brand new 4 door jk test drive? Even my wife told him to buy the JK! I can't win. :D

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Only trades I'll consider are adventure style motorcycles, such as v-strom 650's or GS650 or similar.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
This thing should be street ready by the weekend. Once that's done the price will go up a bit. Jump on it now, before I start.