I've heard there were big spiders...

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
They're actually quite docile. Just really frickin huge and hairy..

I really prefer them to the small ones since they are pretty easy to spot

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Spiders are nothin', wait till you have a scorpion drop down the neck of your shirt..

Actually happened to me. The stupid thing was crawling up the drapes on our back door by the breakfast bar when I leaned back on them and it fell.

Did you know that they fluoresce green under ultra-violet light?

RogueJeepr

Here!
I had 3 big ones like that in my shop last year. So this year when it got hummid I sprayed twice. They love my rock garden so I'll be filling all the holes with dirt so they dont have a home.

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
I had 3 big ones like that in my shop last year. So this year when it got hummid I sprayed twice. They love my rock garden so I'll be filling all the holes with dirt so they dont have a home.

Probably wouldn't help, I think most tarantulas are terrestrial. :D

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
Spiders are nothin', wait till you have a scorpion drop down the neck of your shirt..

Actually happened to me. The stupid thing was crawling up the drapes on our back door by the breakfast bar when I leaned back on them and it fell.

Did you know that they fluoresce green under ultra-violet light?

My tarantula did not like u-v light but the scorpion was beautiful. Neither one likes fire or bullets so you are on the right track Tacoma.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
If you see a beam of light shoot out of space over there, you'll know I called in some favors from my friends in the NSA. :D I knew Afghanistan would be good for something other than the paycheck. :D