1967 Jeepster Commando For Sale $7500

Swoop69

SOLD!!!

Here is my pride and joy for the last 4 years. It is a 1967 Jeepster Commando Wagon. Time to focus on other things :(
This has the original Buick 225 Oddfire V6 that runs like a champ. This engine has good compression and oil pressure. It has an HEI distributor and headers. 3 core radiator and electric fan. This jeep never goes above 190 unless you are lugging it up a long hill or stuck in traffic, even then it never goes above 210. Optima Blue top battery.

This Jeepster has a TH400 auto trans and a Dana 20 transfer case. Both original for 67-71 Jeepsters and both work great.

It has a dana 44 front axle, and a big bearing ford 9 inch rear axle with a detroit locker. Both have 4:10 gears and disc brakes all around. The brake master cylinder is new. Less than 1000 miles on 35 inch Goodyear MTR’s with Kevlar. These are amazing tires and ride smooth and quiet.

The front steering is all new with HUGE tie rods, and hydro assist by Howe. It also has a new power steering pump and steering box, also by Howe.

The interior is really cool. the seats are all original, and have been professionally recovered with the jeepster emblem embroidered in the seat backs. It has all new Autometer gauges, an Art Carr shifter and a custom ammo can center console/cupholders. Also has a 6 point cage that is tied into the frame. This has a chevy sterring column and a new GM style wiring harness.

Custom front and rear rock crawler style bumpers, with a rear swing away tire carrier. The paint is new, but has some dings and scratches. The inside of the tub has been covered with truck bed liner. Custom rock sliders.
I have 3 tops for this Jeepster. The original hard top, one hard top I cut to be a safari top, and a soft bikini top. I prefer the bikini.
I drive this jeep daily and wheel it when I can. I can drive this 75 mph on the freeway , with no death wobble or wandering. I have made several trips to Moab, AF Canyon, Little Moab, Silverton, and Telluride Colorado with NO major issues.

I am in no hurry to sell this awesome Jeepster, and don’t want to sell it, but needs come before wants. No low ballers or scammers.

Text for fastest response.

IMG_0482.JPGIMG_0483.JPGIMG_0484.JPGIMG_0485.JPGIMG_0486.JPGyellowster.jpg

801-556-3045

Last edited:

mierdota

Do you know what kind of gas millage you get? If i were to pick this up it would be my daily driver.