DirtRiot Race at AreaBFE - March 30, 2013

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I hope they are a little more hospitable to the volunteers this year.

Last year working recovery we didnt even get a thank you.....let alone food or water or anything.

SICK99TJ

Olaf, this is Riley from Larry H Miller Jeep in Sandy, I need to send you some banners for this event, we are excited to sponsor this event again and can't wait to see this years turn out. Can you get me the address to send these banners to. BFE Rocks!!!

Olaf

Supporting Member
Hi Riley,

Looking forward to see you guys at AreaBFE. I gave Dan Davis all of the information last week. Please call me at 562-233-6523.

Thanks,
Olaf
Olaf, this is Riley from Larry H Miller Jeep in Sandy, I need to send you some banners for this event, we are excited to sponsor this event again and can't wait to see this years turn out. Can you get me the address to send these banners to. BFE Rocks!!!

SICK99TJ

Olaf will be sending those out to ya on Wednesday. See ya at the crawl reader ride and also on saterday at the races. Thanks Riley

SICK99TJ

Thanks to BFE for another great safari had a great time on Wednesday with you and the guys from bfg, rancho and dynamax, race line wheels great wheeling good info and great food thanks from the gang at Larry H Miller sorry for the tardiness on Saturday.

pELYgroso

'Merica
Great races! Great weather! I can't believe how crazy the UTV guys get with those! I was very impressed! I'd love to join that race one of these days!

Olaf

Supporting Member
Sorry it didn't work out for displaying the vehicles but we were packed before you guys got there. I thought you guys changed plans because I didn't hear from you that you were running late. Let's plan it better next year!
Thanks again for the support for Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep in Sandy, UT!!!

Thanks to BFE for another great safari had a great time on Wednesday with you and the guys from bfg, rancho and dynamax, race line wheels great wheeling good info and great food thanks from the gang at Larry H Miller sorry for the tardiness on Saturday.