Archived Vendor Show Questions

Team1k

Ive never been to EJS and had a question about the vendor show. Do they post up a list of who will be at the show before the event starts? Mainly im worried that ill be on trails all day and not have much time to explore booths so thought planning ahead to hit the "best" booths would be a good idea. I couldnt find anything on the RR4W site but it is still a month + away.

For those who have been before are there booths that are must sees? Any other suggestions for the vendor show that would be helpful?

Thanks!

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
it's not THAT big... show up, take a lap, then visit the ones you want. Be sure to stop by the U4WDA booth. :) And the Torq booth to see the new Torq14 and Super14. Heh

Team1k

Thats good to hear. The EJS newspaper was talking about how there is so many vendors they have to go on a waiting list so i was getting concerned about size :)

it's not THAT big... show up, take a lap, then visit the ones you want. Be sure to stop by the U4WDA booth. :) And the Torq booth to see the new Torq14 and Super14. Heh

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Yeah, there's a LOT of vendors, but you can get through a lap and see what you want to take a closer look at without too much trouble. Rumor has it the outdoor area will be under a tent this year, a welcome respite from the usual wind that rips through there. :D

Team1k

Sounds good. Other than the torq and u4wda booth are there any that have been really good in the past or that i should swing by? I think Bear Taylor said he would be working the 4WP booth? If so that would be worth a stop to say hi. I assume there will be a Jeep booth? Has that been any good?

Yeah, there's a LOT of vendors, but you can get through a lap and see what you want to take a closer look at without too much trouble. Rumor has it the outdoor area will be under a tent this year, a welcome respite from the usual wind that rips through there. :D

Donner

Isuzu junkie
What is the schedule for the vendor show? Is it on a specific day or time? Where?
I'm not going to go to EJS to run trails, I would much rather go when it's not so crowded. But I have considered goig for the day to check out the vendors or other activities in town.

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
I assume there will be a Jeep booth? Has that been any good?
Jeep sets up a fairly large exhibit in the parking lot of the Walker Drug Store, right downtown on Main Street. It is for sure worth stopping to look at as they always bring the newest prototype vehicles, they also usually have free give outs, and a raffle where little prizes can be one. It opens Wednesday and closes down Friday night.
What is the schedule for the vendor show? Is it on a specific day or time? Where?
I'm not going to go to EJS to run trails, I would much rather go when it's not so crowded. But I have considered goig for the day to check out the vendors or other activities in town.
The vendors show is Thursday and Friday at the Spanish Trail Arena, about 5 miles South of town on the left side of Highway 191. I believe it opens at 9 each day. There typically is about 150 vendors.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
The 4wp booth is good, Offroad Design, the tire booths, Crane's booth.. there are really a bunch that are awesome, to be honest... that's why I recommend a quick zip around to see what's really grabbing you, and then you can wander back through. Tom Woods.. Spidertrax.. Teraflex.. Summit... a bunch. :D