Child birth or being kicked in the nuts. What hurts worse?

rholbrook

Deductive Reasoning

Having now been retired for a while, I sometime have to create opportunities to keep my deductive reasoning skills sharp.

Mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a couple nice cold beers. The day was gorgeous, and the brew facilitated some deep thinking on various topics.

Finally, I thought about the age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reasoning behind my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case . . . still sharp as a tack.

blznnp

Ha, I will tell my wife this later today but I don't think she will agree. I know I don't want to experience either. At least with giving birth you usually have the option to get drugs so you don't feel anything.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
My wide has said that women get "pregnancy brain" and never remember things well after being pregnant. She proves this by pointing out that a woman would never become pregnant again if she in fact remembered the first time.