Archived Looking for peeps to run Long Canyon on Monday, March 25

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Anyone up for that? I know it's a tough trail, but I think we can get everyone through it. My parents will be with me on Sunday-Tues. and I thought Long Canyon would be a cool trail for them to check out? I've never run it

GPX track is downloaded into my GPS.

sixstringsteve

If my Rubi's here by then I'll run down and try not to roll it -_-

Dude, you and mbrycson are both crazy to take such nice JK's down such a hardcore trail. You guys might want to stick to the tame trails before you go destroying sheetmetal on such a nice rig.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Dude, you and mbrycson are both crazy to take such nice JK's down such a hardcore trail. You guys might want to stick to the tame trails before you go destroying sheetmetal on such a nice rig.

I'll be in my 2 door "Jeep". 4 door has commuter duty that week

Wish I could run down there to run it with you. My vacation doesn't renew until April 3rd.

We could do a JK only run :D (not that I really care for those kind of things.....I'm kind of a run what you brung as long as it's capable kind of guy)

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I'm in and Monday is my day off so it works well. According to Dempsey my new ride should be here tomorrow or Wednesday :cool:

Yes, your new JK will definitely be here before this run. I'd consider joining you guys except I have to work that Monday morning. I'll arrive in Moab that evening (in time to run EH the next day).