Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.areabfe.trailguide

HiFHc-EV9S0xtWug539CnkcnoDAdJTq2D_36d1Ct0k1LrVgIqL0TwqqSAkrUzbQ-Pi6O
ynTBIcgbAklD1Ess-udzpZ03eu-PHaaWHcS6C8k2hoRJzmkX9pk9shgr0dm0S3ZGQV8
svf0_mBDYDF7mC84L8DqiJNHQyknJzIv0X0fzAI1Det372bg4t2EVATcA-GocK7oVOw

iOS coming soon.

Feedback appreciated! The app is free, but only if you time to donate to AreaBFE when you are there. :) (donation not required, just support them!)

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
You already know how much I love this. Such a great idea, and you've managed a very clean, intuitive interface. Tap to zoom, turn to zoom more, easy navigation, clean presentation. Well done!!

EB101

Awesome, congratulations on getting it online. It's everything Tacoma said and more. Installed and ready to use!

I have some feature requests.
I'd like to see an overall map that has links to the individual trails.
I'd also like to see some kind of GPS integration that might highlight current locations on the maps. (I understand that's a big request)
One other thought would be to randomly display the sponsor logos in the AreaBFE title bar, knowing the sponsors would love that extra exposure.

Thanks for the boost in the upcoming events too. That was a fun suprise.

-Steve

Last edited:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I have it built for iOS and tested in a virtual device... but I haven't been able to test it on a hardware device yet. Apple makes you jump through so many hoops it's almost not even worth it. Now I know why people charge more for iOS apps. :(

Either way, I really hope it gets released in time for EJS. I'm trying!

Android users - Please rate it!

I have it built for iOS and tested in a virtual device... but I haven't been able to test it on a hardware device yet. Apple makes you jump through so many hoops it's almost not even worth it. Now I know why people charge more for iOS apps. :(

Either way, I really hope it gets released in time for EJS. I'm trying!

Android users - Please rate it!

Very cool! I wish there was Windows ph app:(

Olaf

Supporting Member
Many Jeep Safari attendees had it downloaded! We had lots of iphone users that couldn't enjoy it yet but we'll get there.