OSRC Pre-tech at Armor Coatings in SLC May 4

Craig S

Commando
OSRC Pre-tech at Armor Coatings, 6068 South Redwood Road in SLC, Utah takes place Saturday May 4th at 12:00 noon to 3:00 p.m. Tech inspection as well as an off-road competition car show will be happening at Armor Coating's headquarters in SLC. Prizes, trophies, and free lunch provided by Armor Coatings and Low Range Off-Road. Pre-tech is for competition teams that are contemplating competing, or are competing at the event. If you have wondered what class your vehicle would be in or if you can pass tech inspection, Pre-tech is for you. Vehicles passing tech will get a green light for the event on May 24-25.

Last edited:

Bart

Great idea Craig, and a great way to mitigate the Friday morning rush. Hopefully Im in town on the 4th and can make it up there.

Thanks craig. We have seen a lot of people concerned with questions concerning tech. So this is the perfect time to come out and see if you pass and what class you fall into. Then it gives you almost 3 weeks to fix anything if you need to. We hope a lot of the return competitors come out also and get the registration and tech out of the way. Armor will also be having a free BBQ so come hungry! Hope to see everyone come out.

Craig S

Commando
Hi Bart,
Pre-tech was actually Roland's idea and I agree that it is a good idea. I really appreciate all of the OSRC competitors because they are always lending a hand!

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
My wife wants to know what the lunch will be. Trying to work around some of her stuff on Saturday to get het to come with me.

McGhie

O hey there Pard!
I think lunch will be hotdogs and brats. But we can put anything on the grill if you want!