my band is playing in provo Wed, May 8th

sixstringsteve

Feel free to check us out at Velour in Provo on Wed night, May 8. I believe the doors open at 8 PM. It should be under $8. We're playing with a great friend of ours, along with a couple other bands. It's been a year or two since we've played at Velour (or anywhere for that matter). It'll be a mainly acoustic show w/bass and drums, nothing too rocking this time.

I don't expect any RME'ers to come, but if you're looking for something to do that night, it'd be great to have you stop by.

FWIW, here's our only YouTube video. It'll give you an idea of our flavor. I'd describe the guitar work as a cross between Incubus and the red hot chili peppers (except for in the video below).

[video=youtube;OQf8s5xAbKw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQf8s5xAbKw[/video]

Last edited:

mombobuggy

Nice. You folks sound great I would like to see you play maybe my date night with the wife will be wednesday this week.

sabatoa1

You guys sound great will will try and make it, but finding a sitter on a weekday is hard. If you ever play on the weekend we will go for sure.

sixstringsteve

No pressure at all. The band broke up last year. We get together once or twice a year to play a show but that's about it. I agree, weeknights are tough.

sabatoa1

I would like to come see you guys, but its going to have to be on a weekend. Let me know next time you get together on a weekend.