Keep an eye out on the trail - stolen truck

chillinshima

I recently had my truck stolen. I would like to ask all of you off-roaders to keep an eye out for it. I have already talked to the police and done the necessary things there. I just want to make sure that what ever idoit stole my truck doesn't have any fun in it. The truck looks like this

922538_10151485790279504_2119584678_o.jpg2013-03-30_17-33-38_91.jpg2013-02-01_17-48-31_582.jpg

It is a 1990 toyota pickup. As you can see it needed a paint job, but the tires are 32's on aluminum rims. It has a solid axle and a 7MGE motor. The grill is custom built and has a bit of rust from the winter. If you see this on the trail please contact the police and myself (just shoot me a message here on RME, or if you are feeling like taking justice into your own hands feel free, just let me know after it's all done....

Thanks guys and have fun now that it's wheelin' season

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Keep an eye out for your parts.. I bet it gets chopped. Sorry for your loss. I hope thieves have an extra hot spot in Hell.

Caleb

Keep an eye out for your parts.. I bet it gets chopped. Sorry for your loss. I hope thieves have an extra hot spot in Hell.

I doubt it'll get chopped. It's a Toyota, not a Ferrari. I bet it'll be found intact but trashed. Some punks probably took it for a joy ride.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
It's not stealing, I deserve it. :mad:

Nah, just seems like every time I hear about a early Yota going missing, it's from the downtown/University/Sugarhouse area.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
My ladies 4runner was stolen in that area years ago. Bummer to hear ill keep my eyes peeled

chillinshima

Good news! the truck was found unharmed in Sandy. The down side, the stupid towing company screwing me over to get my ride back.IMG_20130506_211441_205.jpgIMG_20130506_211422_830.jpgIMG_20130506_211519_526.jpg Took it to the shop and had it detailed. luckily ma baby wasn't harmed.

Attachments

• IMG_20130506_211438_941.jpg
    IMG_20130506_211438_941.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 25

chillinshima

Yeah they towed it. I am right there with you. Tow companies are complete joke. I actually had to pay to get MY STOLEN truck back. Total scam.

@Kevin B.
I know what a bunch of punks :p

blznnp

awesome that you got it back. I just heard today about some new laws that have gone into effect with stolen goods, mainly for if its something that gets pawned, you have to buy it back or go through a bunch of crap to get it back that could take months, even though its yours. I guess the cops use to be able to just go in and seize the property but to many pawn shops have gotten screwed over it I guess.